Monday, August 18, 2003

The kids are sleeping so I thought I would update again early! Last night my dad took us out for dinner. GG wanted pizza so we went to pizza hut and she ate almost 4 pieces. The little piggy. For today we got up and ran some errands here like I needed gas before our trip home tomorrow and mailing J a letter. Which reminds me if you want to mail me and I didn't send you his address through email let me know by emailing me and I will give it to you. He loves to get letters from people! When Becky gets home from the pool we are going to move some things down stairs to get ready for our big move. It is getting so close 5 weeks left! I need to start packing :) I also have something exciting to tell you about. I have found about 4 to 5 moms with kids the same age as GG and Monkey who live close to my dad's. So we are going to start a playgroup in September. I was really worried about what we were going to do but I have figured it out. Yeah. I am also going to be apart of the LLL meeting here and MOPS. We will make plenty of friends, hopefully. But that doesn't mean that we will forget our old friends! Well that is about it from here. I need to go get the fresh green beans ready for dinner. We are having chicken on the grill, yummy. And the only thing I have to do is the green beans!

No comments: