Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I feel like crap today. It feels like I have been crying for the last two days from my sinuses. It stinks especially since I have no one to help with the kids. The morning I gave the kids a bath while they were in the tub the phone rang and I answered it. As I was talking Monkey pooped in the tub. It was so gross and hilarious at the same time. He looked at it and just cried. Every time he looked down at it he would cry again. So I had to drain the water and put new in. I am also regretting the day I taught Monkey the word nurse. He has been saying it all day and even when he doesn't want too. It has become his new favorite word. Oh well. It is better then him saying give me the boob! We really didn't do much today as it was so hot outside. But Joanna came over to visit. That was fun to catch up on three weeks of not seeing her. The summer GG was born we saw each other almost everyday. Funny how things change. I am going to end this now and try and get some sleep so I will wake up feeling better?!?

No comments: