Saturday, August 09, 2003

Today we all slept in it was great. This morning J and GG went to get his truck tires rotated. They came home and I gave Monkey his first hair cut. I didn't do the greatest of jobs but it was getting long and needed cut. Next time hopefully will be better. I think I will do it while he is sleeping :) We took the kids over to the K's house at around 12:30pm and then J and I got Subway and rented Just Married. That was our date. We went home ate and watched a movie just the two of us. It was awesome. Then we picked up the kids and ended up talking until after 5pm. Came home made dinner and Monkey and J went to Wal-mart while I gave GG her first hair cut. It looks so much better now. So both the kids had a first on the same day. Something they will always share! That is about it...oh wait I wanted to tell you how cute GG was yesterday when J came home. She walked up to him and said, "Did you have fun at cop school, Daddy?" He said yes and she said, "Oh good" and she was off to play. What a funny little girl.

No comments: