Wednesday, January 25, 2006

As promised!

I took a look to see what was on the schedule for the spirit week and tomorrow is slipper/stuffed animal day and Friday is school spirit/crazy hair day. So I think those two days will be easy. Today is J's first day off and that is always a great time as family bonding goes. We were going to take the kids sledding but GG had ear issues today at school but seems to be doing fine now. I just don't want to risk her getting an ear infection from the strong wind we are having here. We thought about taking the kids skating but we are in limbo with that decision as well. I just got back from running errands (paying bills) and J and the kids played games while I was gone. Now they are cleaning their rooms so I thought I would update real quick before blogger has it's scheduled outage. I'm outta here...

No comments: