Friday, January 13, 2006

Show and Tell...

I have been telling GG for the last couple of weeks that she can bring Red in as Show and Tell but on the Friday mornings I didn't want to get him ready to take to school. So today, of all days, rain and all I took him with so GG could tell about him. It was really cute to hear what she said about her baby brother Red! I know that Red had fun too having GG tell her class about him and show her class how she makes him laugh :) Then her teacher told me before I left that the other day while the kids were doing an art project GG was telling her friends in the class about "the pill" and how sometimes mommy's take it so that they don't have another baby. I couldn't believe it we have never talked to her about "the pill" or what it does. I am very cautious about what she watches so I know it isn't something she learned on tv but she is very observant so I think she might have overheard J and I talking about my needing to get a refill on my?!?! Who knows.

Anyways after school GG and Monkey's friends were going to McDonalds for lunch and invited us to go with them so we thought sure why not. Even though the thought of their food didn't sound good to us. The things parents sacrifice for their kids...like eating crappy fast food so they can be with friends. While we were there my bra broke! I have never had this happened before but the strap that goes over your shoulder and attaches to the cup ripped. It was very uncomfortable and my breast kept falling out of the cup that kept falling down (because there was no support to keep the cup up) so I had to wear my coat the whole time we were there.

No comments: