Saturday, January 14, 2006

Campin' Out

So last night I was in a spontaneous mood. For dinner we had pot roast that I had started earlier in the day and we ate it as a picnic in the living room. Then we laid out blankets and got our pillows and blankets from our rooms and watched Incredibles as we camped out. It was fun all 3 of the kids fell asleep while the movie was playing as did I. However, I did end up putting the kids in their beds because I was cold on the floor in the living room so I thought they would probably be too.

The highlights of today:
~I got a new bra at the Mall to replace the one that broke!
~we got a hot pretzel while we were there so the kids could taste it and we also walked through the Rainforest Cafe, that's always a treat
~At lunch J saw one of my old college shirts and we laughed at what was written on it.
~we were talking about my R.A. (Resident Assistant)and GG sounded it out and said that says "RAH" it was pretty funny
~Red pooped out of his diaper and the only one home to help me was GG, Monkey was sleeping, she is a great help and I am so blessed to have her!
~tonight I have my Bible study through church and I expect it to be a blast like always and my friend Marni is coming to watch the kids and they absolutely love her.

No comments: