Monday, January 09, 2006

Wonder Child!

Over the last few days Red has taken off his pj bottoms 3 times. The first time I thought it was just a fluke but he has done it two other times. How in the world does a 7 1/2 month old know how to take off his pants??? I guess he just likes to be naked. He must get those *wanting to be naked* genes from his daddy! He has been so fun lately learning new things and expressing himself more. I'm just so glad he is apart of our family. It's amazing how much love one person can have for another person...it is so natural and easy to love someone that is your parent, your child or even your sibling but to love someone who isn't blood related is so amazing! If you haven't gotten it yet I am completely in love with my husband, J, and its weird to think but I love him even more with every passing day! Sure I might not always like things he does but I always love him.

No comments: