Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Barbara Manity...

is a little song we like to sing in our house! Except we substitute the word Barbara with one of the kids name mostly Red's because he is usually the one I sing too. But the other kids names fit in nicely too! It is from the Veggie Tales in case you think it sounds familiar and you just can't place it.

Red Manity...Manity
You are the one for me...one for me
Sent from up above...up above
You are the one I love...one I love

As you can see it is a great song to sing to a child, especially a baby :) This weekend we went to a birthday party and the older two kids got pixie sticks in their goody bags. They have never eaten one of them before so I let them have them after dinner. We ordered pizza and GG my little piggy ate 5 pieces and Monkey ate 3, which is as much as I ate. I decided they ate so good I would give them a treat. It was hilarious. I poured it in their mouths. It was so much sugar they didn't know what to do with it! It was a good laugh.

No comments: