Monday, January 16, 2006

Randomness...

In the past week I have called three different people and there responses were one of two, "I was just thinking about you and was going to call you." Or "I was just going to call you." I found that somewhat random!

I am totally excited, GG came home with this book challenge given from Six Flags. The goal is for each student to read or be read to 6 hours by Feb something. If she accomplishes that goal she will receive a free admission ticket to Six Flags. I smell either daddy/daughter date or mother/daughter bonding time. We have already read 1 hour in two days. It is so easy to reach that goal because we read to the kids ALL the time. Oh yeah it is recreational reading so homework isn't included. The one thing I love about that school is they encourage kids to read, big time. GG has been doing "Book it" through Pizza Hut for about 4 months now. Next year will be cool because Monkey will be apart of the reading programs too.

Another random thought... our friends, Jason and Kristy, that have been married for 6 1/2 years are pregnant with their first baby!!! J grew up with this couple and I have known them for almost 10 years it is really neat to see them expecting! It almost makes me want to have another one but I said ALMOST, I'm good for now ;)

No comments: