Saturday, January 28, 2006

Grandparents

Today we came over to my dad's house and on the way there we talked about the kids great grandparents who passed away last year. It turned into a conversation about divorce because GG wanted to know why she had so many grandparents and why my mom and dad didn't have the same last name. I didn't think I was going to having this conversation with her...ever. But I did.

The last couple of nights we had fun, Thursday night we went to Starbucks after we dropped the kids off at Cubbies. It was the one our babysitter works at and so she got us a good deal. She is a really great kid. Very talented artist too. Then last night we went over to the I's house...GG's future in-laws! One of the twins likes her and so does the one her age. I honestly wouldn't have a problem if they got married. We had a good time talking while the kids played.

Movie recommendation: Sky High. It was a really cute/cheesy kids movie that had no bad words. It was rated PG which we don't really let the kids watch but after we watched it we both agreed that it is an acceptable movie for our children.

No comments: