Sunday, January 22, 2006

No church today for Red and I

Yesterday we got up early for the kids' friends birthday party. We had to drive an hour away, about 2 minutes before we needed to leave to make it there on time Red throw up all over the floor and himself. So I called the family to let them know what happened and to see if they still wanted us to come, it was just mucus that he threw up. I think the snot settling into his tummy made him feel sick. They told us to still come so I cleaned him and floor up and we left. While at the party he threw up all over J and my lunch. Don't ask it was a very freak thing...J was holding him and when he started to throw up he turned him towards where my food was sitting. So that made two. Then we got home and J left shortly after for work. I was getting the kids some dinner and I was hold Red and out came number 3 all over the kitchen floor. At least it was easy to clean up. No sooner then I cleaned that up he did it again and then a minute later again. Making the total 5 times. I called J to tell him I was not taking Red to church tomorrow because he had been throwing up. I sat down to eat my food and I had him in my lap facing the side and once again he threw up making that the last time for the night. He slept fine all night and this morning I was so tempted to just take him to church because I REALLY wanted to go. J thought it best for us to stay home so we did. He has been fine all morning. I just hope that was the end of it because I am so completely ready for him to be 100% better.

No comments: