Thursday, January 12, 2006

Scrapbooking!

The ladies that I have playgroup with want to start scrapbooking and since I have been doing it for almost 5 years I have accumulated a lot of scrapbooking "tools" so we are going to start meeting once a week, separate from our playgroup and scrapbook. I am really excited especially because I got a really awesome new kit from Liz for Christmas and I have been wanting to use it. So tonight while the kids were at Awanas I started organizing the pictures I have and I only got half way through them. I am hoping before I go to bed tonight I have them completely sorted so that I can start up again with my scrapbooking. I love looking back at the pictures I have already done and even going through the pictures I just have laying around. It is amazing how truly fast kids grow up!

No comments: