Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I am so ready to go home. I miss our place. I guess it is only a few more days. This morning Monkey did the cutest thing. He woke up before GG and crawled over to her and gave her a hug and kiss then started rubbing her back gave her some more hugs and kisses. He did this until she woke up. It was so sweet. Then later today Monkey pinched GG and left a mark. She showed me and I said, "He did a good one." GG said, "No mommy that wasn't good." It was funny. Then Becky's friend came over. I put on J and I's wedding video because I finally found it. I wanted to see if Monkey looked like J or I as a baby. He doesn't really look like either of us. Anyway Becky's friend gave GG a piece of Gum. She came up to me and said, "Look mommy I chewing some dum." I corrected her and she said it right. She of course swallowed the gum. Some how she ended up getting another piece which she chewed for about an hour before J took it away from her. I think she has finally got the concept of gum chewing!!! We also took a 20 minute walk today and it was really hot outside. But it was nice to get out of the house. Now we are waiting for the grandparents to get home to eat dinner. I don't think we are going to be doing much else tonight if we do I will write about it tomorrow.

No comments: