Saturday, May 31, 2003

Today we got up at 10am! Then we got ready. Monkey and I went out and bought some of Becky's graduation present and also some Christmas presents. Then this afternoon when the kids were sleeping I finished Monkey's scrapbook. It is completely up to date! I have also started working on GG's but I have only got half a page done. After dinner tonight we went for a walk and played at the park. Then we went to the river and looked for frogs we saw one big one. Then our next door neighbor Darian showed us her turtle. GG was very excited about it. Monkey didn't really care about it. Well right now J and GG are outside exploring. They went to the forest to look for different animals and plants. He just radioed me and told me that they are going to go watch a ball game. We are trying to wear her out so she goes to bed earlier then 12am. It was a late night last night. Well that is about all for us. Oh yeah GG was talking to me on the radio and she was so cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

No comments: