Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ahh

We finally picked a color! It is a shade of purple :) So thankful for that decision being done. Today I'm thankful for enjoying cooking. It makes tomorrow so much better than if I hated to cook, you know? I am a little freaked out about tomorrow though to be honest. My mom-in-law picked out the turkey and it is 22lbs. I have never cooked a turkey that big before. I just hope it turns out good or we will just be eating sides and getting the meat from Boston Market or somewhere else like that. So far this is what is planned to eat tomorrow. Things could change!

 Turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, (though I would of loved to try mashed cauliflower, heard they were super yummy), homemade apple sauce, stuffing, pumpkin seeds, cheesecake, and pecan pie. We should be eating good tomorrow!

1 comment:

Adina said...

hope it was delish and the turkey turned out well.