Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Thanfulness

November is the month was celebrate our thankfulness so I thought I would post every day this month of things I am thankful for. So far I mentioned my church family. Today I am most thankful for my family. I am really truly blessed with such a sweet family. I am going to use the next few days to expand on what I am thankful for each member of my family! I will start first with my wonderful husband. He so patient and kind towards me especially when I don't deserve it. He provides for our family so that I am able to stay at home with our non-school aged kids. He makes me feel special every day and encourages me when I feel down about my abilities. I love how he leads our family to follow God and to serve others by being a servant himself. There are days when he goes to work at 6am and gets home after 5pm and then proceeds to help around the house. I know I am usually exhausted after a long day working but he does it to help me. I just love him. I realize how much he really does help when he leaves on trips!!! I am so glad that we met 15 years ago this past July. My world has been better because of him. He is truly my best friend. I am SO very thankful to God for him and all he means to me, his children, his parents, siblings and friends. I love you Jeff!

*I felt a little like I was writing an obituary which is really creepy. He is still alive! 

No comments: