Friday, November 04, 2011

Peanut

She is my little buddy. She goes everywhere with me and I love the company. For instance the other day I had to go back to the oral surgeon to have them take a look she was with me and just chatting away with the doctor. So cute. Today she had gymnastics and I have to say that I absolutely love watching her run around and do the things the teacher tells her to do. The one thing that I have noticed with her that didn't happen with the other kids is I forget she isn't a BABY. When the other kids were her age they were so much more independent in ways that she isn't (chores) but she is also much more independent then they were in other ways (she takes charge of them). I am loving the fact that my youngest (baby) is 4 years old because our family can do more things now. I am thankful for Peanut's sweet little smile and her very fun very much like me personality. I could go on but I won't bore you. She totally completes our family and I am thankful for her in every way. I love you my baby girl.  

No comments: