Sunday, November 06, 2011

Monkey

Where to begin?! I love this boy more than words can explain. He is so much like his daddy that it warms my heart and drives me crazy at the same time. He last two teeth recently and they are in the funnies spots! The first tooth is the front top tooth on the left and the second tooth lost is on the bottom next to the front tooth on the right! I really should take a picture because I think it is just too funny :) Monkey is my cuddlier we can often be found on the couch together under a blanket watching a movie or tv show together. This makes the other kids quite upset but we both just gravitate toward the same spot on the couch! The others (mostly Peanut) do try and sit on my lap because they say it is unfair...haha. But as much as he is like his dad he is very much like me too. I can just look at him and know how he is feeling or if something is wrong at any given time, I'm a lot like that too. I am thankful for how helpful he is around the house and especially with his little sister. Those two have a really cool bond and I love seeing it in action. I truly am blessed to have him as my son! I love you buddy boy. 

No comments: