Saturday, November 19, 2011

Leaders

I am thankful for all the leaders I had in my youth group when I was growing up. They poured so much time and energy into me in Jr. High and High School. Now as I am doing the same for this next generation and I finally understand just how much time and energy those people used to minister to me as a youth. I am so forever grateful for those wonderful people. They were so patient, loving, caring, and attentive. And at a time when I really needed it. Those are some really rough years especially junior high. Jr. High can be brutal at least my experience was. Some of my leaders I am still in touch with through the wonderful world of facebook. I just hope I can be used of God like my leaders were. I am thankful for all the people who do sacrifice to work with youth...nursery age all the way up to college age. I'm also thankful for the wonderful people at our church who have poured into the lives of my own kids. And not to mention the leaders in our church the pastors, elders, and adult Sunday school teachers.

No comments: