Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to school they go...

Man was this morning hard to get moving which is weird because I woke up at 5:15 and couldn't fall back to sleep though I did just lay in bed until my alarm went off. I just felt so yuck this morning. Not sure if it had to do with the food we ate last night for dinner, we went out with my dad or the lack of sleep I got because my body didn't want to go to bed before 11pm and then woke up at 5:15am. Though one night during break I got woke up at 12:30am and then again at 6:30am by phone calls. It was black Friday and people were calling to see if we had this or could I get this! But I was able to go back to sleep until I felt like waking up...such a difference. Only 3 more weeks of school and then the kids are off for 2 whole weeks. Man are we going to be in trouble. Anyways...I was a good girl today and only looked at a few stores for the Cyber Monday deals and ONLY bought the one item I had planned on buying for Peanut's Christmas present and I got it at a great price, score. I did see some great deals but if don't need them or can't use them are they really that great a deal..ahem extreme couponers comes to mind...moving along. I worked today and I took the kids to the children's museum and met another mom who nannys. She has 4 kids and they are from 3 different families. Though she has 7 kids of her own but they are either off to college or in school. It is funny to me when I take the 3 kids to places like that because to me it is easy peasy only have 3 and one in a stroller. But there are moms that without fail ask me how I do it with 3. You should see the look on their faces when I tell them that I have 4 and explain that I am watching the two and how much easier it is to have these 3 then my 4, ha! Then tonight GG had her second game cheerleading. Poor girl didn't feel very good this morning but I wasn't feeling the greatest so I just figured it was something we ate or the fact that we were both tired. She was waking up at 9 each day during break! At the game she said she had a headache but cheered anyway. Then about halfway through she came over to me. I talked to her and she wanted to stick out the game. I think she just didn't eat enough food today and was feeling weak. She didn't eat breakfast because her tummy was funny feeling and then she said she didn't eat much of her lunch. And she hadn't eaten dinner yet. I hate it when she doesn't feel good. I feel so helpless especially when she won't eat. I just pray hard against an eating disorder because I know how much I struggled with food when I was in high school and I don't want her to be the same way because it royally messed me up. What I am thankful for today is a God who I can cry out to about these burdens or issues and rest in the peace that only He can bring. I know my daughter is in the palm of His hand. I am just so thankful that he cares for me and each one of us so intimately. What an amazing and wonderful God we serve.

No comments: