Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Menu

Today I am thankful for food. We never go hungry and eat three meals a day and also get to have snacks throughout the day as well. Not to mention clean water to drink. I know this could be debated but for the most part our water will not kill us to drink. I decided that I need to write out my meals planned for this week because I like being able to look back and see what we have eaten. There are only two days that I know for sure what we are eating because I work those days and need meals that can be done before hand or crock pot cooked :) Our meals for this week are: Tonight we will probably have some gluten free pasta and salad, Tue (I work) we are having Turkey meatloaf and green beans, Wed is church dinner, Friday is beef stew, other meals this week are sausage, potato and kale soup and chicken stir fry, and sausage zucchini bake. I will say one of these meals will probably get eaten next Monday because Sundays are usually breakfast for dinner! I am very excited about making my own turkey sausage for the two sausage meals. I hope they taste good and I can keep making my own because it is cheaper and healthier!!! I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: