Saturday, December 20, 2003

The big thing we did today was going grocery shopping. I really don't like doing that on Saturdays but it needed to be done. I only took GG and left Monkey(sleeping) with J. When I got back from the store Monkey was awake and playing with the toys. J didn't even realize he woke up and left the room. I am so glad he can't open doors yet. Joe and Virginia got to here safely this evening. They are at my in-laws and I am half tempted to get in the car and drive there tonight. But I think we should sleep here tonight and just see them tomorrow at church. The only problem we are having is how we should get there. I want to drive separately so that I can stay but he doesn't like that idea. We'll figure it out...after he gets done reading books to the kids. I can't wait for Christmas did I say that already?!?! I guess the part I really want is just to see the kids faces when they wake up and see all the presents under the tree. 5 days until Christmas but 4 until we open more presents!

No comments: