Wednesday, December 10, 2003

So today was such a do nothing day. I think it might of had something to do with the fact that I was up until 1am and very tired. I will be staying up for a few more nights making the kids' blankets so I will have them done by the 25th. I hate leaving the house during the winter but I feel like I have to take the kids outside the house to give J a quiet sleep. Just today wasn't the day to take them anywhere. I went to get groceries today with grandma while J stayed with the kids. It is nasty out. I have plans for tomorrow to go to the library and get some Christmas cards. I keep forgetting to pick some up so I am hoping that some store still has some. We'll see tomorrow. I am going to finish watching Trista and Ryan's wedding and then put the kids to bed and start working on the blankets again.

No comments: