Thursday, December 11, 2003

I really dislike the winter. It is too cold outside and inside. It's no fun going out and doing anything because you have to be bundled up to stay warm. The bad part is that J is on midnights and sleeps most of the day. I have been trying my hardest to keep the kids quiet so he can sleep. Today I felt like I was doing a horrible job and then when J got up he thanked me for keeping them quiet while he slept. So I guess I am doing better than I thought! Today I was making lunch and GG needed her hands cleaned. So I picked her up and washed her hands at the sink, I dropped a drop on Monkey's head. He had a little wet spot on the top of his head. The funny part was his face. He knew that his hair was wet and he looked at me like what did you do? Then he proceeded to rub the top of his head! Speaking of his hair J gave him another hair cut. One thing about little boy hair it grows way faster than little girls! Or maybe it is you have to cut it more because they have short hair?!?! One of the two. I am really excited about GG's blanket. I have finished cutting everything that needs cut and now I just have to tie it together. Then I am going to give my self a couple days to heal my thumb before I start Monkey's blanket. Well not much else to report and Monkey just woke up.

No comments: