Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Happy Christmas Eve! We got up this morning and headed over to the A's. J and his brother Joe played playstation 2 most of the time. I tried to take a nap but ended up holding Monkey while he slept. My poor little guy isn't feeling good at all. The fun started when grandpa came home from work. We opened presents. I will try and remember all the presents the kids got but I'm warning you now I may forget some. So if you read this and I missed something I am sorry. (I am sick remember!) GG got 8 outfits, a Police Man Mr. Potato Head, slippers, a couple movies (for both) books, a ladybug book bag, a floor puzzle, a Lacy Bear, a magna doodle (both), a suitcase, and a playdough kit. Monkey got 6 outfits, 2 push toys one is a police car, a big truck, bath crayons, golf clubs, leap frog, books, Finding Nemo, and duplos. I think I am missing some things but I can't think. J and I got a digital camera, candles, ornaments, socks (me) and CD's (J) and finger nail set (J) pants and shirt (me). Then we came home and are getting things ready to go to bed even though it is 8:30pm. I will try and up date tomorrow.

No comments: