Friday, December 19, 2003

Today started out like every other day. I forgot to mention that yesterday we made handprints of the kids hands again. So today GG painted hers purple. She really likes that color. After dinner GG and I played a game of candy land since we didn't get to play last night, she needed to go to bed. This afternoon Monkey was fighting taking a nap. At first I thought his ear was hurting him but now I think he just didn't want to go to sleep. What a little stinker...he can't stop napping this young. Then tonight my friend called, it was amazing because I had tried calling her twice today and didn't get an answer. They don't have caller id, she just happened to call. Well I am really tired today for some reason, maybe because J was home last night when he should of been working. No that doesn't sound right. Tomorrow Joe and Virginia will be in town. That should be fun.

No comments: