Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Today was a really nice and laid back day for us. The kids painted their handprints today. I had to help Monkey! GG, of course, painted hers purple! We painted Monkey's blue. Then after dinner GG helped me wrap a few presents, we have so many more to do still. So if you get a present from us that has a lot of tape it was one that GG helped me with. I am in such a mood to wrap all the presents tonight when the kids go to sleep. I know that J would be so mad at me. We have always wrapped them together. I just see them all in our closet and think that there is so many I should start now. (I love wrapping presents! Have I said that yet?) We only have 23 more days til Christmas. We still have to finish buying some too. Tonight is J's first day working midnights. I hope it goes good for him and for me too. Monkey slept better last night so I hope he does good tonight too because it will only be me.

No comments: