Monday, December 22, 2003

So I thought we would go this winter without any major sickness. I was wrong. The story begins yesterday...I got up and got the kids ready for church. We went to church only to be there for 2 minutes when GG throws up all over herself and J. Good thing I packed an overnight bag. So we changed her clothes, everything down to her undies and socks. Then after church we went to the grocery story to get some food. Then to grandma and grandpa A's house. GG laid down and just watched movies the rest of the day. Us girls, grandma, Aunt Liz (Ribbit), Aunt Virginia, and I (Monkey too) went to see the movie Mona Lisa Smile. Came home and we took turns doing makeovers. It was so much fun. We picked out clothes, did hair and make up. GG even got in on the action. She took Aunt Virginia's brown lipstick and put it on except that she missed most of her mouth. Virginia took a picture. Then we ate cake and watched a chick flick (Wedding Planner). That is what we did yesterday.

Today I woke up sick. Soar throat, cough, and mild fever. I also hurt everywhere. So I called J and he and Becky drove out to get us. I didn't feel I could drive safely home. J called in and isn't going to work tonight so that he can take care of Monkey while GG and I sleep. Except he is tired too so he is in the room sleeping with GG and I am out here with Monkey. I just got some more medicine in me so I am feeling a little better though I should take the opportunity to update real quick. Pray that J and Monkey don't get sick too. This is not fun at all.

No comments: