Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Well today was a little different then most days. J took the kids and left for about 3 hours, shopping for my presents but mainly to give me time to do some scrapbooking, his idea. I thought that was very nice of him. He took them to eat at McDonalds and then let them play in the playground. When he got home I put Monkey to sleep and GG and I headed out to find J presents. I must say that today I had a lot of success with finding things I thought he would like. I just hope he likes them come Christmas morning! Then I made dinner and J went to pick up grandma at the car dealership because her car needs fixed. I was finished making dinner before J came home so the kids and I went downstairs, while the lasagna was baking, and started to wrap J's presents. He came home before I was finished so I have a few more to wrap. After we ate we came downstairs and J cleaned the bathroom and I put away the clean laundry from a couple days ago and then we just started cleaning up everything down here. I must say we did a good job and it looks nice. One cute story before I go...when we came home from shopping J asked GG what we bought him and she said excitedly, "NOTHING!" I have taught her well.

No comments: