Sunday, December 14, 2003

Last night seeing as I needed to get up early Monkey decided to nurse all night, at least it seemed. He is so funny he wakes up hungry and says, "Mama urse, mama urse..." until I nursed him. This morning we left here at 8am took my dad his laptop and were on our way to my grandparents house. We stopped and picked up my brother Kory, haven't seen him in awhile, he is a senior in High School. We got to my grandparents house around 11ish. We ate lunch, talked, got a call from my mom, and opened presents. GG had a great time getting her presents, she is such a girlie girl but I love it. She got a packback/purse that had plastic lipstick, keys, a cell phone (that makes noise), sunglasses, a plastic nail polish, and perfume bottle. This was the first present she opened and almost didn't want to open anymore. I guided her to open the other ones. She got a puzzle, a star wars gadget, a plate, a breakable little girl that is a keepsake, and m&m candy in a tube. Then her last gift she opened was a my little pony. I'm telling you she is a true girl and she wanted to play with both the purse and my little pony. They were both pink and purple! She liked everything she got but she REALLY liked the two girlie gifts! Monkey got a truck that makes noise, he loves to push things. He also got a book, a star wars gadget, a breakable little boy (keepsake too), and I don't remember what else he got because J was the one who helped him open the presents and he is sleeping. Speaking of J he is a wonderful husband. He woke up yesterday at 6pm went to work came home at 7:30am, showered and went with us to my grandparents. He drove the whole way there and back, it is now 10:30pm and he is going to sleep for the first time since yesterday. After we left my grandparents we went to the hospital to see my other grandma who just got came down with pneumonia. Then we were on our way back trying to get to church on time for the night service. We made it and had a great time the choir sang the whole service with us singing a few songs with them. Then afterwards they had cookies and hot apple cider in the gym. As we were about to leave we talked with grandma and grandpa A and they were going out to eat, we hadn't eaten either so we went with them. The food was good and dinner is a whole story in itself. Then we came home and here we are. Oh a funny story happened in the car today. GG fell asleep on the way home and when she woke up her coat was wet with drool. Then she said to me that her coat smelled bad. I smelled it and sure enough it was nasty smelling. So I am washing it right now so that we have it clean and dry for tomorrow. Yes, I am washing other clothes with it...not just her little coat!

No comments: