Friday, December 12, 2003

Let's see so today I looked at the winter schedule for classes and I think I missed the deadline for GG to take that dance class and by the time I realized it the office was closed. I am going to have to wait until Monday. I really hope they let her take the class I already bought the outfit for it. If not I will send her to the YMCA. So today the carpet cleaners came today to clean the upstairs. So we were confined to the basement which makes it hard to keep the noise level down, even though J reassures me I am doing a good job. I finished GG's blanket and I started Monkey's I decided not to take a break. We got invited to a party tonight with church but I didn't go because I didn't want to go by myself. J thought his parents weren't going to be there I guess I should of called and asked but oh well maybe next time. J just left for work and GG is sleeping and Monkey is wide awake. Should be an interesting evening!

No comments: