Thursday, December 04, 2003

I had a very early morning. I was getting up when J was getting home! He helped get the kids dressed while they slept and I ate something. Then I took a shower and woke the kids up to leave the house. We went to MOPS...GG had a lot of fun playing and I had a good time eating lots of food. Monkey ate my food too, I don't mind sharing with my baby boy! Then we came home and tried to stay as quiet as possible. J woke up at 2pm and we started packing for our weekend trip. We didn't get a chance to wrap any presents. We still have time though. Tonight at dinner GG wanted to pray and she folded her hands, Monkey followed suit and folded his too, she said, "Dear God, thank you for the food. Thank you for my new car and Monkey's new car too." I bought them hot wheel cars at Target yesterday. As I was sitting here typing that story Monkey was on one of the chairs and I watched him flip off the side. It scared me to death. I literally saw his neck bend in half as his body fell on his head. J said he was ok. But man I sure am not ok. We are going to be going to bed in about a half an hour. We are leaving at 4:30am to leave, we're going to WIU. So tomorrow morning will be way earlier than this morning was!!!

No comments: