Saturday, December 27, 2003

I woke up this morning feeling so much better. I just have a little cough. GG and Monkey have been running a low grade fever on and off all day. GG was actually awake for most of the day with about three 2 hour naps. J still isn't feeling the greatest but he decided to go to work tonight anyways. I noticed that I didn't mention what the kids got from my dad's family. GG got two more my little ponys (Becky and Travis)...a total of 5 now all different colors! Good job everyone :) She got two outfits (one "purple" dress and the other a pants set) and a shirt that matches her cousin Kiera, she also got this really cool Dr. Suess game package, and a Sponge Bob floor puzzle (both) Oh yeah she also got a purse kit from my brother Kevin and his family. She wanted that opened right away...it was purple! Monkey got two outfits and a shirt as well, along with a monster truck (Travis), a little people construction site (Becky), an Elmo construction site (Kevin) and a really cool Bob the builder book with camera. I might be missing a few things but that is all I can remember off the top of my head. With our whole family being sick we didn't get to spend it the way we had planned. We were going to make a cake for Jesus' birthday and sing. No cake but we did sing. The main thing is that my kids know the reason for the season is Jesus...not presents. (even though they got a ton of them)

I think it was a good thing we didn't go to WI to see J's family because last night GG throw up and this morning Monkey did. It was mostly mucus but won't have been a fun trip with two sick kiddies.

No comments: