Monday, December 01, 2003

Well remember how I said that Monkey has been nursing like crazy! Last night his teeth were hurting him so bad that he couldn't even sleep. I gave him some medicine and that didn't help either so this morning I looked into his mouth again and I noticed that he is getting three molars. The one has broken the skin but is still coming in the other two haven't broken the skin yet but you can see them through the skin. My poor little guy. Monkey and I nor did any one else in the house get much sleep last night. But J had the day off today and let me sleep in since I was the one who was taking care of him during the night. What a nice husband. After I woke up and got ready we packed the kids up in the car and ran a bunch of errands. We also went out to eat for lunch, that was nice. I like being able to budget money for things like that. We also picked up our family pictures today. They turned out so great. I love them! Then when we got home grandma was already here. She made the pot roast for me since she got home first. It was so yummy. It was from market day. I really like some of there food and other stuff isn't so good. After we ate grandma and I went to the grocery store and J stayed with the kids. I'll tell you what, we were in and out of that place so much faster than when the kids are with us. J has tomorrow off too but he has to go to work at 10:30pm. He starts midnights. I am not looking forward to that, J isn't either. The funny thing about that is when J first got hired he wanted to be on midnights and now that he is going there he doesn't want too. He really wants to work days and I want him to also. Oh one last thing...last night J came home from work with 12 books for the kids for Christmas. They were all Sandra Boynton books. J really likes her books. We only have about three presents left to get for other people then we just have to get each other gifts. I know that I am getting a precious moments Christmas ornament. I get one every year from J in my stocking. I have 7 so far! One day when the kids are all grown I will be able to have a precious moments Christmas tree :) We don't do Santa for anyone who hasn't read my other journal. If you want to know why read the other journal it has the reasons.

No comments: