Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Today we woke up to my dad turning on our bedroom light. We had a phone call. The bad thing about it was that it woke J up and he couldn't fall back to sleep. So he got up and after lunch we went to get some ice cream and then to circuit city. J got 4 CD's he wanted for Christmas with his gift card. I can't wait to use my gift card. Then we came home and J went to sleep with Monkey and GG and I spent time together. Then both the kids helped me make dinner. Now we are downstairs playing. GG fell asleep on the couch at around 5pm. It should be interesting as to what time she falls asleep tonight. GG has been playing all day with her my little ponies. I love watching her imagination! I can't believe she is almost 3 years old. Where in the world did the time go? It is so nice to see her getting better. Her and Monkey still have a cough but no fever!!!

No comments: