Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I woke up this morning and threw up. I hate doing that. But I must say that I do feel a lot better after that happened. Then I slept most of the morning. I feel much better after the sleep too. J had to go to court this morning...he woke up feeling sick. Then he asked me if I could watch the kids while he slept. I told him sure. He has been sleeping since 1pm and it is now 6:30pm. He needs the rest. I don't think I wrote about this last night but we tried to get GG to take her medicine. She wouldn't, so I put it in some chocolate milk. She drank it all. Then I tried doing that again this afternoon with apple juice. She didn't like the way it tasted and told me over and over to, "Go and dump it out mommy it's yucky!" Then Becky helped me and we got some medicine in her. She didn't like us ganging up on her. She was trying to make Becky feel bad for helping me by pleading, "No Aunt Becky No..." She feels so much better though. She is dancing around and singing. It is nice to have my sweet baby girl back. I hate seeing her in pain and not feeling good. She's still not a 100% but I would say she is about 90% better. I also noticed that Monkey picked up the cough. But he doesn't have a fever and neither does J. So they are both sleeping right now. I think what we got was a 24-48 hour bug that just needs sleep to combat it. I think that over the last two days GG was awake for probably 8 hours at the most. I hope every one is better for tomorrow. We are going to the A's to have Christmas.

No comments: