Thursday, December 18, 2003

It is only 4:30pm but I want to update for now because everyone is sleeping! This morning we got up early along with Aunty Becky and we went to MOPS. It was the open gym day. I always like them. There was a new mom of two girls, the girls were 18 months apart (just like mine), the oldest born in Jan and the baby in July. The only difference was that they were a year younger than mine. It was fun talking to her about some of the same things I went through last year at this time! It is good to know as a mom you aren't alone in almost every situation you encounter! Someone has been there before you and some one will go through it after you! Anyways, then we took the kids to McDonalds for lunch. Before we even sat down I went to get ketchup, I ended up knocking it over on top of Monkey. He had it all over his white shirt. Good thing J went through the diaper bag the other day, when we cleaned, and put a winter outfit in it for him. Thank you J! You rock :) After they ate Becky took them in the playground. We didn't stay long because the play area didn't have heat. It was freezing!!! Then we came home and finished putting ornaments on grandma's Christmas tree. It looks beautiful now. Then Monkey went to sleep and then GG went to sleep and here I am. I did call my friend to see what happened to her today. She was suppose to be at MOPS. Her little girl woke up sick. I'm glad it wasn't my bad directions ;)
So today is J and I's 4 year anniversary, I wish I knew what were are going to do tonight. Do I need to start making dinner? Or do I get a night off? I guess time will tell. I'll try and up date again before bed.

No comments: