Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Last night the kids and I were sitting on the couch watching tv before we went to bed. We were watching Dharma and Greg I believe, when GG said she wanted to give me a kiss. I never pass up the chance to get a kiss from my kids. I went to give her a kiss and she grabbed my head and started smushing her's into mine. I started laughing because I didn't know what she was doing. I told her I wanted a normal kiss and she said she wanted to give me a big girl kiss like on tv. It all made sense now...it was even funnier when she tried giving me another kiss right after that. Just so peoples imaginations don't run wild I want to clarify that her kisses were closed mouth. It was too funny the way she smushed her lips on me. Anyway today we are going to the A's to spend the night. So that we can get up and go to the M's house. We eat there all day long and there are kids for GG and Monkey to play with. We had a lot of fun last year!

No comments: