Friday, December 26, 2003

Ahh the day after Christmas! I will start with what we did the rest of yesterday. Monkey was really cranky and I just knew something was wrong. So we went to the 24hr clinic and got him, GG and J all looked at. Monkey has an ear infection. I was worried that one of them would have bronchitis, croup, or strep. Very relieved that it was only an ear infection. We got some meds in him for it and he feels so much better. J and GG slept almost the rest of the night after we got home. J has the flu and GG they said was viral. The only time J was awake was for present opening, he needed the sleep. We opened presents from grandma M., grandpa M., Aunt Becky, and Uncle Travis.

So that leaves us with today. I am trying to figure out where in the world to put all the stuff they got. Our two toy boxes are overflowing now. I guess it is time for a third box?!? I also need to try on all the clothes that GG got to see if they fit. I have tried on Monkey's and I will say he looks mighty cute in all of them. Such a handsome little boy I have. The rest of our day will be spent playing with our new items...digital camera...and the finding places for them!

No comments: