Monday, December 15, 2003

Today was the first day of J's days off. We had a lazy morning and just didn't do things in too big of a hurry. Then we left the house after lunch to run all over the place but we also went to Mall. I signed GG up for that dance class in January. The cool thing about it is that the building it is held in is about 2 blocks from the house. We also went to Wal-mart and the bank. I am happy to say that J and I are done with presents, well that we have to buy together. We still have to get each others. But that's no big deal, right? Then we came home and J started a fire. GG and I wrapped presents for other people. She really liked doing that. After dinner grandma put up her Christmas tree and the kids helped with help from Aunt Becky. J and I took that opportunity to wrap the kids presents. We had a lot of fun doing that. So not only are the presents bought but they are now wrapped, sitting in the closet waiting for the kids to go to sleep on Christmas Eve. J just left to go buy my presents maybe tomorrow he will watch the kids while I get his!

No comments: