Monday, December 29, 2003

This is the second day of feeling better. We have been very busy playing with all of the new toys we got. I still haven't learned how to work the camera but I am thinking tomorrow will be the day?!?! Today we took back some things at Wal-mart. We exchanged Finding Nemo for the DVD...it has games on it. Monkey was the only one that took toys back (because of already owning it) so I am going to get him some more tracks for his train and maybe some engines too! I am hoping to get over to Barnes and Nobles and use my gift card sometime soon. The kids have really enjoyed playing with all of their new toys along with J and myself. Yesterday we washed all of the dirty clothes with the new ones and so the kids are styling in their new outfits today. I can't believe that GG is wearing 3T (even though they are big on her) the 2T are just to short. I have found out that Joe (J's brother) has gotten sick, my dad and brother Travis are both getting sick. I feel so bad for spreading it to everyone. But from the way it sounds at least they aren't near as sick as we were...totally non-functioning. Not much else to report.

No comments: