Monday, May 05, 2003

Another late day for us. This morning we got up and went over to Julie's house for a play date. She has two boys one a little older than GG and the other two months younger than Monkey. We had a lot of fun and the kids wore Dan, Julie's husband, out! He was running all over the yard with the two older ones. It was quite funny to watch. Then we came home and it was nap time, funny how that works right!?! Then J left for Ball Fore at 2:45pm. Before J left for work Monkey was standing by the entertainment center and sneezed. Well he hit his head on it and now has another bruise on his face. J laughed at him. I thought that was so mean he just hurt himself really bad and he is laughing at him. Anyway after the kids woke up we had dinner then we went out to see J. When we came home we went over to the B's house to see if they wanted to take a walk, which we ended up doing with them. I am so glad that I have decided to keep my babies out of day care. GG is a complete angel next to Kailey. Tonight after J got off of work we went out to Wal-mart to get our friend Matt a present because he is graduating and leaving on Wednesday. We have known him for the last three years and he is a great friend. We are going to miss him. Well I need to go get in bed because tomorrow is going to be a early and long day. As I sit here I am wondering if my friend Crissy had her baby, yet. She is due in 8 days!

No comments: