Tuesday, May 13, 2003

J didn't work today which was nice. This morning J went to Ball Fore to do somethings and I took the kids to pay our bill that is due tomorrow. After lunch we all took naps today. Monkey and I slept for two hours. It felt so good to sleep but I woke up with a little headache. I think I slept too much. GG and J slept downstairs and they didn't sleep as long. When we were all up from our naps we took a walk. We went a new way and took the kids on a back road. We showed them a lot of beautiful things God has made. Then after dinner we went out to Ball Fore. As we almost got there it started to rain so we played inside while J hit golf balls. GG wanted to hit some so I took her to him. It was nice because when we got there our friend Joanna was there which we thought she would be because her husband Ted was working. Tonight J went to the YMCA again. He said that last night it really made his back feel better. I was glad to hear that. I just want my husband back to normal. Oh GG said something cute today. At Ball Fore when I took her to J she said, "I like Joanna. Do you like her mommy?" I said, "Yes" and she said, "oh ok!" I can't believe how fast she is growing up in front of my eyes, Monkey too for that matter. Right now Monkey, GG and J are in the bath tub taking a bubble bath. So I could be called away at any minute to get one of them out. As far as I know none of my friends have had their babies. I think that Crissy will be the first she is due first and today is her due date. I think I might give her a call tomorrow if it isn't busy here.

No comments: