Thursday, May 15, 2003

Today after we got up we ran a bunch of errands. J got paid today from Ball Fore. He didn't even brake 100. Oh well it was enough to get the things we needed. Then we came home and ate lunch and the kids took naps. J went to work. While the little ones slept I did another page in Monkey's scrapbook. I am doing the pictures that he is two days old! Then we made dinner and took it out to Ball Fore to eat with J. That was nice. Then we went to Joanna's house and hung out for a while. We watched Friends there and GG helped her make pizza. She then had to try it after she had already eaten dinner. Now we are getting ready to watch COPS. Something happened today that was kinda of funny it will take a minute for me to remember. Oh yeah when we were at Joanna's house Monkey managed to get a magnet in his mouth. Joanna got it out as I held him face down. I tried and I think I just panicked good thing Joanna was there! Then he got some dog food in his mouth. YUCK! I got that out. He puts anything in his mouth and he is really fast about it too. Like I said before he is definitely ALL BOY!

No comments: