Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Today we had a lot of family fun it even started out great with us sleeping until 9:30. (I love not having to get up at a certain time) J was on pager all day but got to stay with us, I love when that happens. He gets paid and gets to stay with us. Anyway after we got ready this morning we took a walk. As we were walking we talked and decided that after the walk we were going to go to Farm King. I wanted to show J the tool benches there. The kids also got to ride on the horse. We haven't really been in that store a whole lot so we just walked around and looked at everything as a family. We have a lot of good Christmas ideas now. We came home and ate lunch then both the kids took early naps. They slept over 2 hours. I couldn't believe it. GG fell asleep in my arms, she hasn't done that in a while. Monkey was sleeping with J until he decided to go up stairs and try and get sleep himself. He gave Monkey to me, it was cute so J took a picture. After dinner we went grocery shopping I think that I like Wednesdays better as a shopping day but J likes Sundays. So that is what we are going to stick with. But the coolest thing happened at the store. A friend of ours that we haven't seen in a while and we were actually just talking about him the other day was at store. It was good to talk to him and find out what is going on with him. It turns out that he is going to North Carolina. He told us to come see him if we ever visit Joe and Virginia. We came home and J went over to Belinda's house to scrap paint. Oh yeah while he was there I saw the biggest raccoon ever. It was the size of a small to medium dog. Then when he came home we had ice cream cones. This was the first time that GG ate one all by herself. She is a little me. As soon as it started to leak out the bottom she bit it. I used to do that all the time and sometimes still do. J wasn't happy about that. She is all cleaned up now. We are going to play in the toy room and maybe read some books! I want to say one last thing. Monkey is all boy. He gets into everything! He even eats dirt or anything he can pick up off the floor. Yuck! Just tonight he stood himself up and then let go of the object. He of course fell on his little butt about 5 seconds later :)

No comments: