Friday, May 23, 2003

The GOOD News first. Jeff got a call this morning from his first choice. That was quick right? He passed the polygraph and now he has to take the psychological test. He is doing that on June 4th at 9am so keep that date in mind and pray for him. Today we went to get all the food for Monkey's dedication lunch. Then I got my haircut while J watched the kids. Then I did more scrapbooking in Monkey's book. I think that I have about 4 more rolls of film to do and I will be caught up with both of their books. J worked at Ball Fore tonight and we went out to give him some dinner. When we got home our neighbor a 14 year old girl asked if she could take GG outside to play. I was a little nervous about it but since the park is right where I could watch her I said ok. I nursed Monkey and watched GG play. When he was done eating I took him outside. When he got too cold I brought him in and GG stayed with the girl for about 20 more minutes. It was a great break. If she does that this summer that will be great! Especially if J is in the academy. Which I hope he will be :) Now it is late and J is home from work. We need to clean up the house a little bit because J's parents are coming tomorrow morning. We are going to have a busy weekend but a very fun one at that! I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend too.

No comments: