Saturday, May 17, 2003

First thing I want to tell you something funny Monkey just did. He is on the bed sleeping. Well he woke up for a minute and crawled right into the wall. He hit his head and everything didn't even cry. Then he laid back down and went back to sleep. What a goof. I think he was sleep crawling! This morning we got up and did some cleaning, played at the park, ate lunch and then went over to Belinda and Ellie's house. J was scrapping paint so we brought him lunch. Then we left so that the kids could take naps. While they were sleeping I did another page in Monkey's scrapbook. I am so excited that I am able to get the pages done. I might get caught up sooner then I think. I still have 6 rolls of film left. Anyway, I got a phone call from my friend Crissy. She had Sam he was almost 10lbs. She ended up having him on his due date. I think she is the first person I know that has had the baby the day the doctor said it was due. So he is four days old. It makes me want another one but I am not ready for that emotionally and physically. Right now J is working the races for the hospital so he won't be home until midnight. After dinner we played outside some more then decided to go see if Kailey wanted to play. She is so mean to GG. Here is an example of what she does. While we were there Kailey peed her pants. Then she started yelling at GG telling her that she can't use her potty. GG didn't even need to go. Didn't even say anything about the potty. On the way home from their house GG said, "Kailey is mean to me. Why doesn't she like me." None of her friends have ever acted like that to her. She is so confused. How do I tell her that she is different because she goes to daycare and has to fight for toys all day long. Then she only sees her family for about three hours in the evenings. I had to tell her that Kailey likes her but she was having a bad day (life is more like it). When we got home we played at the park some more. Then we came in and I gave both the kids a bubble bath. Ok I am not happy with GG right now so I am going to write what she did so I can calm down. I gave her two crayons and a coloring book while I type. I just got up to see what she was doing she had colored all over her bed sheet and the frame of the bed. She knows better than to do that. She hasn't colored on anything since we have lived here. I know it is only furniture but it is madding all the same. Ok I am now calmer. I am going to go deal with her bed and her.

No comments: