Thursday, May 29, 2003

Today has been an emotionally draining day. Well not actually the whole day just from about 7pm on. I got a phone call from my oldest brother Kevin. He is being deployed overseas. He has a baby girl a day younger than Monkey so she is only 10 months old. I am so sad. I think that I have cried all the tears I have in my body. No wait I have more and here they come. This morning was nice we went to a park and played with Ethan and Kristen. We had a picnic lunch. It was a really nice time. Then we came home to an empty house. The kids took naps and I just watched tv today. I wasn't in the scrapbooking mood. Then I made pizza and we took it out to Ball Fore where J was. We had a picnic dinner too. On the way home I stopped by my friend Gina's. She is having twins! I talked to her for awhile and I guess that she is having a very hard pregnancy. Then we came home to madness. That is when I talked to Kevin, Roberta, Dad, and Mom. So if you are reading this please pray for my brother and his family. Thank you.

No comments: