Friday, May 16, 2003

We had a very fun filled day today. We got up and went to playgroup and almost everyone was there. Belinda and Ellie even came. Right after playgroup we went to another wake. It was of a 16 year old girl who died of Leukemia. J worked with her dad and step mom. Very sad. Then we went to the grocery store to get somethings. Then we ran out to the hospital to say hi to daddy. Came home ate lunch and the kids took naps. I made deviled eggs while they slept for the New Parent Program picnic. That was at 6pm. Before we went to the picnic we played at our park to kill some time. The picnic was a lot of fun. Our whole playgroup was there plus other friends. GG had a lot of fun playing with her friends and I had fun talking to my friends! J came out after he got off of work at 7pm. We came home and J and the little ones took a bubble bath they were dirty from the picnic. We did a scavenger hunt! GG loved it. Tonight we just hung out after the baths did some playing in the toy room. I don't think that any of my friends have had their babies, yet. I didn't end up getting a hold of Crissy. I did leave a message on her machine. So Crissy if you did call me back I accidentally erased a message from the machine yesterday, I have no idea who it was. If it was you let me know.

No comments: