Saturday, May 10, 2003

First I want to write about two things that happened yesterday. Monkey got his fourth tooth. And I got GG to rub lotion all over my legs, hands, arms, feet, and back. I love being pampered by my baby girl. She didn't want to stop. But I was really slippery. On to today...we got up and got ready. Then we took a walk and didn't really do anything until J got home. He had to take a patient on a transfer and was home around 4:30pm. Then he turned around and left for the races. GG did the cutest thing as J left for work. The windows were open and she was saying, "Bye bye daddy. I love you daddy. You going to work daddy? You going to take your truck daddy not your scooter? Drive safely daddy." It was hilarious to listen to her. What a little character. GG went over to Belinda's house while I went to a friends graduation party that was at the VFW. Then I came to get her and went to another friends party. Then there was a bunch of tornadoes around here. Some even touched down. So we stayed at the party until the weather cleared up. We are home now. Oh yeah one more major thing happened today. Monkey learned how to climb up the stairs. He was on the first step when J realized he was climbing. So we let him go to see how far he could get. He made it all the way to the top. I couldn't believe that he just went with it. He had been trying to get his knee up on the step but once he figured it out there was no stopping him. Now we have to go get another gate for the bottom of the stairs! He is definitely all boy a little dare devil and stinker :) But we love you just the same our little Monkey-man!

No comments: